How can you as a professional speaker, coach, expert and business leader use social media and traditional marketing approaches to effectively and profitably monetize your online presence and market position? Why should you as a professional want to learn the strategy and tools of social media? It’s very simple: LEVERAGE!
Social media isn’t going away and more and more, if you aren’t taking advantage of the best tools, techniques and approaches, YOU ARE BEING LEFT BEHIND.
You already know what I’m saying. You know you need to
- Get new clients
- Maintain and grow your current client relationships
- Find ways to monetize your commitment to social media.
That is why I created this training webinar for you complete with the video, full MP3 audio and e-book for you to download today!
In today’s business world, there is a shift in the way we are all communicating. You must keep up in order to stay relevant and to connect with clients in today’s marketplace. I have specifically designed this presentation exclusively for professionals just like you including tangible ready-to-use approaches!
You will learn
- Where to find your current and prospective clients on the internet.
- How to brand yourself, your products and your services.
- How to build and maintain a relationship online.
- How to optimize your visibility on the internet.
- How to convey your expertise in order to build client confidence in you.
- How to manage your social media effort in a consistent way.
- And much, much more!! There is too much information in this training to summarize here!
You will learn strategies to project your status and positioning as an expert so you can PROFIT from helping more PEOPLE! Get this valuable resource with the video, audio MP3 and e-book now! You can’t afford to miss these insights, strategies and tactics!
To your success!
Mark Anthony McCray helps people live on PURPOSE, achieve higher PERFORMANCE and experience true PROSPERITY. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you don’t miss a thing and forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted!
He can be reached in the following ways:
For more information on Mark as a speaker or presenter check out http://markanthonymccray.com/book-mark-to-speak/