So. Here we are. I’ve just had a birthday. Started a professional position. Got married. (The getting married part is REALLY life-changing and I’ll be talking about that more very soon. You’re going to want to hear it.) Changed cities (Hello, Atlanta!!) But what’s really mind-blowing to me is I’ve suddenly become more clear about my purpose than I’ve ever been! I’ve kind of been hunting and pecking around it but the clarity I have now is exciting me like never before and it’s all because I learned how to ask better questions.
Asking powerful questions changes everything. If you aren’t moving towards what you want in life, you’re probably not asking the right questions. Learn to ask the right questions and you’ll get better answers. At the bottom of this post, I’ll share with you the question that opened my eyes and I’ll also tell you my answer. Before I get to that, here are fifteen powerful questions I’d like you to ask yourself:
- If my life were to end in the next month, what would I most regret not having done?
- Why aren’t I rich already? (If earning more money is a goal of yours.)
- What am I putting up with that goes against my values?
- What’s one habit I know I need to quit? Why haven’t I?
- What do I really want to accomplish with my life (as opposed to what I would tell others)?
- What am I avoiding?
- When was I the most happy? What about that time or season made me feel so happy? How can I get that feeling back?
- Am I going to stop making excuses or keep procrastinating?
- What am I pretending not to know? Is there a lie I’m allowing myself to believing instead of embracing truth?
- What is the highest and best use of my time?
- What am I truly willing to give up in order to make room for my goals?
- Will this give me energy or deplete my energy?
- What am I grateful for?
- What do I want people to say about me when I’m not around? What legacy do I want to leave behind?
I am confident at least one or two of those questions resonate with your soul. Here’s what I’d like you to do… Take out your journal or just a sheet of paper and write that question or two at the top of the page and answer it IN WRITING. How do you feel seeing your answer there in front of you? Are you being completely honest with yourself?
I promised you the question that changed my view of myself, my life, my marriage and even my God. Here it is. Question #15: WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET?
My answer: to help destroy lack!
If you think about it, all pain comes from lack. Lack of direction. Lack of health. Lack of courage. Lack of support and encouragement. Lack of information. Lack of wisdom. Lack of money. Lack of love and respect. Whenever you’re hurting and whenever you’re failing to progress in life, it’s probably because of some real (or perceived) lack. I’m here to destroy lack. I’m here to help you experience abundance. I’m here to help you live a bigger life! For most people that’s going to mean help with their money and relationships first and foremost and I’m okay with that. I’m in the fight with you. Both Lauri and I are here to serve you and we can’t wait. Life is all about serving people and I know that even more now that I’m asking myself better questions.
Now go ask yourself some power questions and go find someone to serve.
There’s even more help there for you if you get your copy of Live BIG! Die Empty. The orders are already coming in and I’m grateful. It was a long journey to get this to you and I know it will bless you. Don’t miss this chance to learn the wisdom you need to destroy lack in your life!Your small investment in yourself will pay you back multiples. Don’t lose this opportunity! Purchase HERE or click on the image above!
Mark Anthony McCray helps you live God’s best and blessed life for YOU! Forward this to a friend if you found it helpful. All material © Copyright, Mark Anthony McCray unless otherwise noted.
Mark Anthony can be reached in the following ways: